The whole gang is together! Last week we had a whole-team get together and we figured we'd record a podcast while all there.
All of us have been on the receiving end of feature requests from our community. There are many spectrums on which to place these requests:
- Light - Heavy Technical Debt
- Small - Big Time Investment
- Good - Bad Idea (subjective)
- Plausible - Implausible
- Have Skills For - Don't Have Skills For
- Already Planned - Not Already Planned
Then there are more considerations, like how public you want to be about the feature request, the consideration behind it, and the real feature pipeline. We also cover our favorite feature request preface: "I'd pay for CodePen IF...."