What if your business model included promoting someone else's business? It's advertising-ish, sponsorship, and patronage. How does CodePen decide who to work with? Chris and Marie are here to take you behind the CodePen curtain of sponsorship.
Oversee your team's entire workflow while organizing your design layouts, coding tasks and assets. Plan your timeline visually and communicate all in one place. Take 25% off any payment plan at http://monday.com/codepen
- 0:40 We're not afraid to say the word!
- 3:00 Who do you partner with? How do you make it happen?
- 6:30 Are we talking about display advertising?
- 9:20 Pros don't see ads.
- 10:40 The core of our business is selling subscriptions.
- 18:00 Social media advertisement opportunities
- 21:40 The basics of what we do are...
- 22:40 CodePen Challenges are a new opportunity
- 27:50 CodePen is not pivoting to dumping ads down your throat.
- 29:00 Learning from the past.
- Advertise on CodePen
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Job Board
- CodePen Radio 164 on CodePen Challenges
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter