We've been trying a rotating support schedule at CodePen to involve other members of the CodePen team with support. Marie, Cassidy, and Chris are here to talk about why we're doing it, and how it's going so far.
- 2:50 The idea of rotating support at CodePen
- 5:00 Benefits of focusing on support instead of your regular work.
- 8:30 Getting a variety of views of your product will help everyone.
- 11:20 The most bugs sometimes come from the smallest used areas of an app
- 15:45 Sponsored by WordPress.com
- 18:00 Balancing product support vs general support questions.
- 21:30 How it's been going so far and tools CodePen uses.
- 28:00 Designing for loyalty vs designing for addiction
Sponsored by WordPress.com 15:45
WordPress powers a third of the internet. Surprising? Perhaps not once you get to know how easy and friendly, yet powerful and flexible WordPress.com is. If you can build a site on WordPress.com, you should. You're doing yourself a big favor by not taking on the incredible technical debt of hosting a site yourself. Focus on your business instead.
- Front App
- CSS Tricks
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Cassidy on CodePen / Cassidy on Twitter
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter