Chris and Marie talk about how CodePen’s style and methods of customer research have changed over the years, and how it’s been helping influence the decisions made about features at CodePen.
- 02:28 Validating hunches and throwing them away
- 07:11 Early customer research
- 18:32 Sponsor: Instant Domains
- 19:10 Deciding on when to go ahead with an idea
- 25:35 Be careful of the mud
Sponsor: InstantDomains 18:32
InstantDomains.com is the fastest domain search tool ever built – you can search domain availability for over 800 domain extensions in milliseconds. With an incredibly friendly user interface it’s easy to find available domain names.
An inbuilt domain name generator suggests alternative domains to the one you’ve searched for and you can filter results by 55 different niches to find relevant alternative domains.
It works in 32 different languages and displays the most relevant domain extensions based on your location.