Chris & Marie talk about building community on CodePen and the various ways community is happening in and around CodePen.
- 00:37 Following feed on CodePen
- 03:20 Community on CodePen
- 07:40 Sponsor: Sanity
- 08:35 Watching the community evolve
- 14:52 A different kind of spring
- 21:18 What are people building?
- 24:32 Dart
Sanity.io is the platform for structured content. It comes with an open source editor which you can customize with React. Sanity.io comes with the tooling that lets you build structured content in React, Vue, and other front end technologies like Svelte. It has powerful APIs so that you can use the same content across any device, channel, or product.
You can even listen for changes in real time, and use the write APIs to patch and make new documents from code. You can get started for free on the standard plan, and add a credit card to pay as you go for usage over the generous standard quotas.
- Your CodePen Following page
- Collab TV
- Frontend Mentor
- Andy Bell Front End Challenges Club
- CodePen Challenges
- Homework pen
- CSS cat works remote pen
- Crowd Simulator
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter