CodePen is using Appcues to help with onboarding and feature notifications in the app. Chris and Marie are on to talk about how it works.
- 01:47 Why do we need this app?
- 05:10 Changing email service
- 07:24 Sponsor: Netlify
- 09:46 Build or buy?
- 18:42 Tracking monthly active users
- 23:39 The biggest reason to use Appcues
- 31:53 A solution to common user problems
Netlify is the fastest way to build the fastest sites, Jamstack style. Netlify is a web host that hosts your static files, but for not-so-static sites. The static file hosting is just so that the site can be served over a global CDN as quickly and securely as is possible to do. Any kind of functionality is possible through things like built-in form processing, auth, and cloud functions, and the developer experience is second to none.