Chris and Marie talk about updating the documentation at CodePen to support WordPress’ block editor – also known as Project Gutenberg.
- 01:09 WordPress powers a lot at CodePen
- 05:10 Keeping current with WordPress
- 12:10 Sponsor: WordPress.com
- 14:16 Refreshing the site with blocks
- 22:25 Changing the podcast page
- 25:02 Looking back on 5 years of maintaining documentation
Have an idea for a subscription business? Need to charge customers on a monthly or yearly basis for something, not just a one-off charge?
WordPress.com can do that for you. You connect your Stripe account (the best payment gateway out there!) and the rest is as easy as adding button blocks to your site. The UI your customers see is clean and clear, and the pricing is straightforward. The eCommerce plan pays no fees, the Business plan pays 2%, and the less expensive plans go up from there.
- CodePen Documentation
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter