Chris and Marie talk about how looking at the numbers behind changes can help guide and improve decisions we make at CodePen, including tools like Redash and Appcues, and how we use data to help sell PRO subscriptions.
- 01:33 Being a numbers person
- 02:55 Using Redash
- 06:07 Finding out if changes work
- 11:09 Sponsor: Netlify
- 13:18 Nudging users in the right direction
- 26:09 Other types of analytics
Netlify is the fastest way to build the fastest sites, Jamstack style. Netlify is a web host that hosts your static files, but for not-so-static sites. The static file hosting is just so that the site can be served over a global CDN as quickly and securely as is possible to do. Any kind of functionality is possible through things like built-in form processing, auth, and cloud functions, and the developer experience is second to none.
- Google Analytics
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter