Dee, Stephen and Marie talk about CodePen’s evolving strategy of releasing mini features and updates rather than waiting for a big, mega update. They also talk about using feature flagging to test new features with specific users, and how to avoid building "the Homer car" with a minimum viable product mentality.
- 07:19 Update to collections
- 14:04 Feature flagging
- 20:21 Sponsor: WordPress
- 22:30 Assets and feature flagging
- 25:15 Minimum viable product
Have an idea for a subscription business? Need to charge customers on a monthly or yearly basis for something, not just a one-off charge?
WordPress.com can do that for you. You connect your Stripe account (the best payment gateway out there!) and the rest is as easy as adding button blocks to your site. The UI your customers see is clean and clear, and the pricing is straightforward. The eCommerce plan pays no fees, the Business plan pays 2%, and the less expensive plans go up from there.
- Saddest Just Ship It Story Ever
- Minimum Viable Product
- CodePen Radio #222 – Trash Can
- Stephen on CodePen / Stephen on Twitter
- Dee Vazquez on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter