Marie, Klare, and Dee talk about how Klare leads CodePen through project planning.
- 01:34:23 How to visualize use cases for a new project
- 09:39:05 How did Klare come to this project strategy?
- 20:39:00 Sponsor: Netlify
- 23:11:08 How do you elicit feedback?
- 29:04:00 Dealing with expectations
- 35:38:21 Keeping good notes from meetings
Netlify is the fastest way to build the fastest sites, Jamstack style. Netlify is a web host that hosts your static files, but for not-so-static sites. The static file hosting is just so that the site can be served over a global CDN as quickly and securely as is possible to do. Any kind of functionality is possible through things like built-in form processing, auth, and cloud functions, and the developer experience is second to none.
- Klare on CodePen / Klare on Twitter
- Dee on CodePen / Dee on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter