Chris, Stephen, and Marie talk about developing with packages and CodePen’s upcoming Skypack integration.
- 09:23:16 Putting a library on npm
- 14:20:19 Sponsor: Netlify
- 16:59:09 How can more packages be available to the browser?
- 21:28:10 What is Skypack?
- 27:23:21 HTTP/2 improvements
Netlify is great for a million reasons, chief among them how easy it makes to deploy your code. Not just static files, either. Netlify helps you deploy serverless functions as well. And now, those functions can run much longer: 15 minutes. That’s enough time to do long-running tasks like web scraping, media generation and optimization, and things like data syncing.
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Stephen on CodePen / Stephen on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen