Stephen and Chris talk about
cplibrary the Pattern Library that the CodePen Monorepo can use to share components. What goes in there and what doesn’t? What are common and not-so-common components? Can components be combinations of other components?
- 00:35 Mono repo and pattern library
- 03:20 Starting off a pattern library with a button
- 07:01 What’s in our library?
- 10:40 Overriding with one off styles
- 14:23 Click outside detector
- 16:48 Sponsor: Lemon Productions
- 19:15 All components don’t have to be micro
- 23:26 Controls
- 26:26 Reaching for things off the shelf
- 31:24 Other interesting library components we have
- 36:21 Why bother?
Sponsor: Lemon Productions
Chris Enns of Lemon Productions edits this podcast. Got a podcast you wanna outsource the editing on? Hit him up.