We're joined by our podcast editor Chris Enns to talk about the benefits of publishing a podcast about your startup - even if it's not a direct marketing channel.
- 0:35 Guest introductions
- 2:25 Podcast chapters
- 6:15 Marie's journey to producing the podcast
- 8:30 Why startups should consider a podcast.
- 12:15 Feedback from podcast listeners is great feedback.
- 14:40 Inheriting an existing podcast vs starting fresh.
- 18:30 Managing a conversation in a podcast.
- 21:00 Remember that you can always edit.
- 22:15 Keep the language and tone consistent.
- 23:45 A podcast gives a glimpse into your office culture.
- 25:28 The CodePen banjo situation.
- 25:50 A topic idea for startup podcasts.
- Chris Enns on Twitter
- Hire Chris to edit your podcast
- Chris on CodePen
- Cue file creator Pen on CodePen
- Podcast Chapters for Mac
- Forecast by Marco Arment
- Apple Buys Search Startup
- CodePen Projects
- Gimlet Media
- CodePen Support
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt