Jake is back on the show, along with Tim, to talk in more detail about how we implemented ETL at CodePen.
- 0:45 Summary of the purpose of the ETL project.
- 1:50 Listener question: how do you keep the items table in sync?
- 2:45 Queuing in ETL
- 6:45 An analogy to understand queuing.
- 9:55 Are events prioritized and how?
- 11:20 What is replication?
- 14:00 How do you synchronize this data?
- 14:50 What are triggers and how do you use them?
- 19:25 What did you learn from this process?
- CodePen Support
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Jake on CodePen / Jake on Twitter
- Tim Sabat on CodePen / Tim Sabat on Twitter
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt