Marie is joined by The Keyframers - David and Stephen - to talk about the genesis of their new Twitch channel and how they use of CodePen to make it happen.
Sponsor - Netlify 14:30
Netlify, the powerful and awesome web host we all know and love, now is offering AWS Lambda functions built right in. You make a folder for all your functions, and they become relative paths you can hit to execute those functions. One reason you might wanna do that? Keeping your third-party API keys safe! Just another ingredient that make your fast static sites... not so static.
- 0:28 Guest introductions
- 1:30 Combined forces to become The Keyframers
- 5:05 How do you get comfortable live coding in front of an audience?
- 7:52 Why did you decide to use Twitch?
- 9:10 What was the genesis of the show?
- 12:30 How was using collab mode to live stream on Twitch?
- 14:30 Sponsored by Netlify
- 16:40 What do you have coming up on The Keyframers?
- 21:15 What are your goals for the Patreon for Keyframers?
- 27:00 Final funny
- David Khourshid on CodePen
- Stephen Shaw on CodePen
- CSS Responsive House
- CSS Only Todo List
- Keyframers on Twitch
- Keyframers YouTube channel
- Keyframers Patreon page
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter