Marie is joined by Andy Hullinger to talk about the front end development course he teaches, and how he uses CodePen to help his students make their first steps into programming.
HelloSign helps companies grow revenue faster by automating document workflows with a developer-friendly eSignature API that makes it simple to embed secure and legally binding eSignatures directly into any website. The API is always free during development with the option to self-sign up when purchasing a paid plan. Integrations go smoothly with help from tools like the API Dashboard. Developers can send a first API call in minutes and app certification is free.
Visit hellosign.com/codepen-api to take 33% off for new users and business plans.
- 0:30 Guest introduction
- 1:00 Bringing in people who aren't typically developers to learn code.
- 3:30 Jumping in with CodePen helps a lot.
- 6:00 A course like this is great for people who aren't self learners
- 13:00 CodePen helps you get past paste by numbers learning.
- 15:50 Sponsored by HelloSign
- 16:30 Why starting with TweenMax?
- 29:30 Article on Illinois soccer posted as a CodePen pen.
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Andy on CodePen / AndyHullinger.com
- Curriculum for Creating Outstanding Digital Experiences
- Illinois Soccer Deserves Red Card For Inequality by Scott Guthrie
- CodePen Support
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt