Marie and Chris talk about recent updates to the CodePen embed code and offer some advice for other web app builders on how and when to consider updating features inside your app.
Sponsor: Jetpack 15:00
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that combines all sorts of powerful functionality into a single plugin. Here's a handful of things it can do:
- Secure and back up your site.
- Connect your social media accounts for easy publishing after posting.
- Enable Markdown and editing enhancements.
- Increase performance though CDN-hosted and responsive images and video.
- 0:50 What is v3?
- 4:00 Why did we upgrade embeds?
- 7:00 iFrame sizing issues.
- 15:00 Sponsored by Jetpack
- 17:00 Getting rid of technical debt
- 20:00 CodePen Pro features
- 28:20 Tracking embeds
- 30:05 Deciding when to build a branch or isolate a feature
- CodePen Support
- CodePen on Spectrum
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt