Klare and Marie talk about how new features get tested at CodePen - including our latest tests on pinned items and a redesigned sign up page.
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that combines all sorts of powerful functionality into a single plugin. Here's a handful of things it can do:
- Secure and back up your site.
- Connect your social media accounts for easy publishing after posting.
- Enable Markdown and editing enhancements.
- Increase performance though CDN-hosted and responsive images and video.
- 0:50 First feature test: pinned posts
- 4:00 Using a feature flag version
- 7:30 What kind of changes were made after the test?
- 10:10 Sponsored by Jetpack
- 12:10 Second feature test: paid sign up page
- 20:30 Using feature flags to test and learn about your customers.
- CodePen Support
- CodePen on Spectrum
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt