Cassidy and Marie talk about a tiny detail that improved how we handle our GitLab issues: tagging.
- 00:42:08 The history of CodePen tagging
- 05:31:07 Can you have too many tags?
- 14:23:12 Sponsor: Jetpack
- 16:44:07 Giving descriptions to tags in Gitlab
- 19:49:07 How does this compare to other places?
- 23:03:20 Frequently occuring tag for customers
- 26:11:12 Send us feedback on this episode
Sponsor: Jetpack 14:23
Jetpack brings a wealth of features to your self-hosted WordPress site as one of the best no-brainer plugins for WordPress there is. One feature I just recently used for the first time was the video hosting and video player. I had a video clip that I just wanted to drag and drop into a blog post like I would an image, but it was a little too big. Fortunately I just uploaded it through WordPress.com, it was magically available in the Media dialog on my self-hosted site, and it worked perfectly.
- The GitLab docs for issue boards
- Cassidy on CodePen / Cassidy on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter