Chris and Marie talk to CodePen community treasure Chris Gannon about how he uses CodePen with clients, how practicing on CodePen makes him better at his craft, and the various tools he’s used to do his work over the years.
WordPress powers a third of the internet. Surprising? Perhaps not once you get to know how easy and friendly, yet powerful and flexible WordPress.com is. If you can build a site on WordPress.com, you should. You’re doing yourself a big favor by not taking on the incredible technical debt of hosting a site yourself. Focus on your business instead.
- 00:50 Guest intro
- 02:59 Adding an element of surprise to animations
- 06:02 CodePen is central to Chris’ client workflow
- 11:44 Sponsor: WordPress.com
- 13:48 Delivering work to clients on CodePen with an API
- 19:13 Practicing on CodePen helps a lot
- 22:30 Having a style helps people recognize your work
- 23:09 What apps do you use for referrals and finding clients?
- 26:07 What kinds of stickers?
- 28:29 What kind of tooling do you use?
- 32:17 What can CodePen do for you?
- CodePen Radio with Dave and Trent
- Chris Gannon on Twitter
- Chris Gannon on CodePen
- Chris Gannon on Dribbble
- Chris Gannon on Giphy
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter