It's the one year anniversary of the first #CodePenChallenge! Marie, Chris, and Cassidy look back on a year of the CodePen Challenge, and chat about plans for future challenge themes and prompts.
- 00:30 Challenges are ongoing
- 02:24 Inspired by Creative Coding Club
- 05:13 Starting something with the intention of keeping it going
- 06:57 Why do people participate in challenges?
- 09:28 Is challenges even the right word?
- 11:55 Sponsor: BusinessNameGenerator.com
- 12:53 How themes work with challenges
- 16:59 Keyboards! Oooh!
- 20:15 No more Moments
Sponsor: Business Name Generator
If you're looking for name inspiration for your business, product, or service then BusinessNameGenerator.com has built an intelligent word recognition AI to help generate thousands of relevant name ideas that can be used for a business, software, website, product or service. The AI generates results specific to your industry, checks multiple domain extensions availability for each suggestion and works in six languages. It's 100% free to use with no signup needed.
- CodePen Radio #200: Challenges Redesigned
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Cassidy on CodePen / Cassidy on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter