Cassidy and Marie are talking vulnerability: at work, in software, and IN work ON software. What does vulnerability in work look like? And how putting yourself out there can be a great way to help you grow.
- 01:24 What does vulnerability in work look like?
- 09:32 Sponsor: Jetpack
- 12:03 Do you need a perfect Github streak to work?
- 15:07 People make themselves vulnerable on CodePen
- 20:04 Putting yourself out there helps you grow
- 22:24 Fighting spam to create a safe place to be vulnerable
- 28:52 Asking for tech help when you need it.
- Zoom’s Zero day vulnerability
- Opera Review blog
- CodePen 100 Days of Code
- Cassidy on CodePen / Cassidy on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- CodePen Support
- CodePen on Spectrum
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt