Stephen, Chris, and Marie are here to talk about the new export with build process! We get into how it was built, its limitations, and some improvements we made to our admin systems along the way.
- 00:26 Topic and guest intros
- 07:53 How did we develop this feature?
- 09:45 Why not a webpack bundle?
- 14:28 Sponsor: Woocommerce
- 15:49 Use cases for updated export tool
- 18:39 Soft launching with user research
- 20:21 Improving the feature flag system
- 25:52 Project planning and marketing
WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that brings eCommerce to your WordPress sites. It's unique in its customizability and flexibility. You can use it to sell physical products, digital downloads, memberships, services, and tickets, plus offer customers lots of different ways to pay, including things like Apple Pay and Bitcoin powered by Stripe.
- CodePen Radio #226 - New Export
- Stephen on CodePen / Stephen on Twitter
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- CodePen Support
- CodePen on Spectrum
- CodePen Spark
- CodePen Pro
- CodePen Meetups
- CodePen on Twitter
- CodePen on Facebook
- CodePen on Flickr
- CodePen on Instagram
- CodePen on Google+
- Sponsor an episode of CodePen Radio
- Buy a CodePen T-Shirt