We’ve got a small feature update to talk about that’s a big deal to some folks: private by default. For some people & teams, having everything private by default on CodePen is critical to their work. Chris & Marie talk about how we added this option and the steps we took to validate and notify users about the feature.
- 00:14 Topic introduction
- 02:24 Adding a setting requires some thought
- 05:41 Sponsor: Mux
- 07:34 Privacy as a feature
- 10:49 Validating an idea
- 16:12 How do we notify people about new features?
Mux Video is an API-first platform that makes it easy for any developer to build beautiful video. Powered by data and designed by video experts, your video will work perfectly on every device, every time.
Mux Video handles storage, encoding, and delivery so you can focus on building your product. Live streaming is just as easy and Mux will scale with you as you grow, whether you’re serving a few dozen streams or a few million.
- CodePen Blog: Private by Default
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter