We hit a milestone with our newsletter, The Spark: 100 issues! Marie and Chris are on to talk about the history of The Spark and how we put it together, plus share a couple of tips for how to get your work into The Spark.
- 1:12 How we use Spark
- 3:49 How we put it together in the early days
- 6:49 Rebuilding it with ETL
- 11:16 Functions as a competitive advantage
- 13:20 Building community engagement
- 17:12 Making the Spark unique
- 18:47 Sponsoring the Spark
- 21:33 Notion!
- 25:22 Prettying up internal tools
- 27:16 Spark tips
- Codrops Collective
- CodePen Radio #157 ETL
- CodePen Radio #158 ETL Park #2
- Marie's Post "One Hundred Sparks"
- Advertising on Spark and CodePen
- Gather Content
- Marie on CodePen / Marie on Twitter
- Chris on CodePen / Chris on Twitter