Reset Password in Your Account Settings
If you know your password, you can change it in your account settings. Here’s how:
- Log in to your CodePen account and open the "Account" tab of your Settings.
- Under "Password", enter your current password in the "Current Password" field
- Enter your new password in the "New Password" field
- Click the green "Save All Settings" button at the top of the page to save your new password
Reset Password on the CodePen Login Page
If you do not know your password, you can request a password reset on our login page. Here’s how:
- Go to the CodePen login page at: https://codepen.io/login
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link under the login form
- Enter your username or the email address you use on CodePen into the form
- Press the "Send Password Reset Email" button to send yourself a password reset email
- Check your email inbox for the password reset email. It will arrive within a few minutes
- Click the link in the password reset email to reset your password
If you don’t see it in your inbox within 5 minutes, check your spam filter and any sub-folders. If you have more than one email address you may need to check another inbox to find the email.