Reset Password in Your Account Settings
If you know your password, you can change it in your account settings. Here’s how:
- Log in to your CodePen account and open the "Account" tab of your Settings.
- Under "Password", enter your current password in the "Current Password" field
- Enter your new password in the "New Password" field
- Click the "Update" button to save your new password
Reset Password on the CodePen Login Page
If you do not know your password, you can request a password reset on our login page. Here’s how:
- Go to the CodePen login page at: https://codepen.io/login
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link under the login form
- Enter your username or the email address you use on CodePen into the form
- Press the "Send Password Reset Email" button to send yourself a password reset email
- Check your email inbox for the password reset email. It will arrive within a few minutes
- Click the link in the password reset email to reset your password
If you don’t see it in your inbox within 5 minutes, check your spam filter and any sub-folders. If you have more than one email address you may need to check another inbox to find the email.