You can revert back to a free account for a few reasons:
- You can manually downgrade yourself.
- You can be automatically downgraded for missing a payment (we will try and re-bill three times automatically before downgrading you).
- The promotion you are on ends.
When that downgrade happens:
- You will have PRO access through the time you paid for. So if you had 15 days left in the month you paid for, you'll get those 15 days as PRO.
- You lose that nifty little PRO badge next to your name.
- You can no longer upload new Assets. But the ones you have already uploaded will still work. You can also delete them.
- You won't be able to create new private Pens, Posts, or Collections or make private saves. After downgrading, if you edit and save something that was private, it will become public.
- Your Project limit will be reduced to one Project with up to 10 files.
- If you have more than one Project, the others will go into restricted mode. You can view them while logged into your account, but you won't be able to edit them. Anyone else visiting the project will see a 404 page.
- Any deployed Projects will go offline.
- Any editable embeds created from your Pens will no longer be editable.
- Your custom embed themes will be unavailable. Any Pens using those themes will revert to the default theme.
- You will no longer be able to use Collab Mode, Professor Mode, or Live View.
- You can upgrade again at any time and everything will be back to normal.